APM: Summer Lightning Talks, Thurs July 23, 7pm

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Wed Jul 8 23:06:24 PDT 2015

Howdy Mongers,
We've got an exciting meeting coming up on the 23rd, we will be
featuring a special guest (or three), including _naptastic_ from
Houston.pm.
Our meeting format will be based on the ever-popular Lightning Talks
presented at YAPCs.
Presenters will be given a short period of time to give a high-impact
presentation on the Perl topic of their choice.
If you are interested in giving a Lightning Talk yourself, please
reply let me know!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention... FREE PIZZA!!!
Thursday July 23rd, 7:00pm - 8:30pmHostGator Offices2500 Ridgepoint
Drive, Austin, TX
See you there!

Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez
William Norman Braswell, Jr.
 CEO & President; Auto-Parallel Technologies, Inc.
 william.braswell at autoparallel.com
 512.563.7984
 This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.