APM: Special Guest Meeting, This Tuesday July 22 6:30pm

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:31:55 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome last night.  Again, I apologize we
ran so long last night, but there were so many good questions and
comments that it was hard to not run over. :-)

As promised, here is a link to the slides:
http://www.kennedyclark.com/140722_Austin.pm/Austin.pm_140722_slides.pdf

Regards,
Kennedy