APM: Special Guest Meeting, This Tuesday July 22 6:30pm

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Sun Jul 20 22:08:16 PDT 2014

Howdy Mongers,
We'll have a special guest presenting at our monthly business meeting,
Kennedy Clark is visiting from the DC Mongers, he is the author of the
original Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial now maintained by Karen Etheridge.
Mr. Clark will be presenting on Catalyst and/or Moo and/or a variety
of other interesting modern Perl topics.
Oh and FREE FOOD as usual, thanks to our awesome sponsor HostGator!
Tuesday, July 22nd, 6:30pmHostGator Offices
2500 Ridgepoint Drive, Austin, TX

Also to be discussed are reconstruction of Austin.pm website using
Catalyst, our new Salamander mascot design, and adoption of an
official Austin.pm flagship CPAN project.
See you there!

Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez
 This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.