APM: Free Pizza & Embedded Systems TONIGHT 6:30pm

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Tue Jan 28 12:07:13 PST 2014

Hi John,
The roads are thawed and sanded here, HostGator's employees are in the
office today, so we will not be cancelling or rescheduling.
Perling,~ Will

On 1/28/2014 at 1:49 PM, "John Napiorkowski"  wrote:Well, sorry guys
but I won't be able to make it.  Here in Elgin I'm seeing lots of
frozen roads and my wife slipped walking to the mailbox so I'd have to
stay here anyway.  But I don't want to spoil it for others.  If we
reschedule for Friday or some such I'd be happy but I'm also happy to
see you all next month.
John