APM: Free Pizza & Embedded Systems TONIGHT 6:30pm

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 11:49:08 PST 2014

Well, sorry guys but I won't be able to make it.  Here in Elgin I'm seeing lots of frozen roads and my wife slipped walking to the mailbox so I'd have to stay here anyway.  But I don't want to spoil it for others.  If we reschedule for Friday or some such I'd be happy but I'm also happy to see you all next month.

John