APM: Need ideas for YAPC Arrival Dinner

Lynn Bender linearb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:35:24 PDT 2013

Does it need to be a proper sit-down dinner? If you go with drinks and
appetizers/snacks, you'll have greater flexibility. You can reserve the top
floor of Buffalo Billiards for $1000 in food/drink purchases. There are a
variety of venues around town that offer similar arrangements.

--
-Lynn Bender
http://geekaustin.org