APM: Hacking Society: Social June 16

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 8 05:27:48 PDT 2009

Greetings,

It's once again that time for the Hacking Society
members and other interested parties to get
together and discuss the comings and goings of our
shared interests.

This month it will be at the HEB Central Market
Cafe on N. Lamar. That's between 38th and 45th.
7pm on the outside patio, unless the weather is
bad in which case we'll work our way inside.

Look for the table with the red covered "Applied
Cryptography" book, and possible other signage.

ps The Austin Perl Mongers meet is this week on
Wed. at Mangia Pizza at MoPac, Burnet, and Gracy
Farms Ln. 7pm.

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus