APM: December Meeting?

Paul Lange plange at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:27:30 PST 2008

Unless somebody has a strong objection, I'm inclined to book the back
room at Genuine Joe coffee house for two hours at 7pm on 12/17.  I
recently checked, and it is available.

That coffee house is on Anderson Lane a few blocks east of Burnet
Road.  It's north of 2222/Koenig, but I don't mind giving somebody a
ride if necessary.

The coffee house requires a $25 gift certificate to be purchased for
every hour booked.  So, I have in mind to purchase $50 of gift
certificates in order to secure at least two hours of room.  The
meeting attendees, should they desire to purchase food and drink, can
give their money to me to help reimburse the purchase.  Since the
coffee house is in my neighborhood and is used by me occasionally, I
have no problem pocketing the leftover gift certificate amounts if we
don't have $50 worth of purchases to reimburse.

The website which details their location and menu can be found here:
http://www.genuinejoe.com/

How does that sound?

  -- Paul Lange, plange at gmail.com