APM: Method to Read zip files?

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Sat Jun 9 09:02:23 PDT 2007

I have a pile of zipped files I need to parse on windows machine.
Probably 100 files total. I saw there is an Archive::Zip I could
probably use to unzip into memory, as I don't want to have to unzip
into the file system, but has anyone used something like that?
Basically a way to look into a zip file, find the constituent files,
then parse them?

Thanks-

David

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Web Applications --