APM: Selfish topic suggestion

Jay Flaherty jayflaherty at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 04:30:17 PDT 2006

There is no getting around using a webserver to handle web requests.
You could use something lke thttpd
(http://www.acme.com/software/thttpd/) and create a cgi to
upload/download files via email. I would definitely consider using
some kind of archiving util, especially if you allow them to select a
large number of files.

Jay