APM: Wednesday's social meeting

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Sun Jun 11 14:30:42 PDT 2006

We could go more central/south, need to hear from those who find that
easier though.

How about Chuy's on 183 (or if we have Southern people on Barton
Springs)? Though Curra's should be good (never been there) if we go to
the one on Burnet.

I never saw BB's as a dinner location, only drinks (someone contradict
me if I'm wrong, never had dinner there).

David