APM: Wednesday's social meeting

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Sun Jun 11 08:14:24 PDT 2006

Hi,

I haven't gotten any suggestions on where to meet this
Wednesday.  I'll throw out some ideas, but please chime in if
you have any others.  We've been meeting in the north side of
town, but would we want to go somewhere south for a change?  Any
thoughts?

If we want to go the margarita route, I really like Curra's
(best Mexican in town if you ask me), and they just opened a new
one at Parmer and McNeil.  The other one is on Burnet between
Anderson and Koenig.

And of course, BB Rover's seems to be almost mythical amongst
PMers, but I've never been.

Any others?

    - Ian.

--
"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
        -- Douglas Adams