APM: Meeting Tonight: Attendee Show of Hands

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Wed Sep 21 07:03:19 PDT 2005

Okay, everyone is clearly swamped this month, so I want to see a show
of hands of who will be at dinner at Double Dave's, and who will be at
the meeting. Our plan at the moment is meet for dinner, retire to ARL
for questions and a little bit of SQL and topic planning for future
months. This will be a really informal meeting since we don't have
things together for a presentation, but we'll answer questions.

If you are attending dinner, the "meeting", or both, please email me so
we can know our headcount tonight.

And if you cannot make it, but have a topic you want someone drafted
for to speak on, let me know today too.

Thanks-

David
David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --