APM: Meeting: September 21: SQL/MySQL/DBI and Perl

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Wed Sep 14 11:37:01 PDT 2005

That's our topic, now we need speakers :)

I've got 10-15 minutes of "interesting" mysql issues I've hit in the
past two weeks and resolved. Who else wants to speak (or who do you
want to volunteer to speak)? I know we had Wayne, Mark, Bill, and Heath
talking about it last meeting, maybe someone else too.

David

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --