APM: Social Meeting Survey Update

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Wed Jun 16 10:33:40 CDT 2004

Chip-

Sorry to hear that. The reason several of us were discussing amongst ourselves about moving the meeting to Thursday next month was to accomodate you (and others who might not be able to make it on Wednesday).

I know our President is out of town this week so probably isn't monitoring the list much. Since I'm the unofficial "remind the President about next weeks meeting guy", he'd asked me Monday to check to see what people wanted so I'm trying to juggle that with my day job.

And I realized I was mistaken, your original posting DID go out to the list. I know the reply default is to author, but you had sent it to the list.

If you're still interested in meeting with us on Thursday let us know as we consider next months meeting time and topic.

David