APM: Social Meeting Survey Update

Chip Rosenthal chip at unicom.com
Wed Jun 16 10:15:11 CDT 2004

Not to pick on you (your message was the last one I happened to see),
but it seems that ignoring new, interested members is a really crummy
way to encourage people to participate.  May help explain why you all
are strugging to get enough people together for lunch.

I'll be unsubscribing from the list now ...

--
Chip Rosenthal * chip at unicom.com * http://www.unicom.com/
W00t!  I have a weblog! * http://www.unicom.com/chrome/