APM: Meeting Info Update Needed

Sam Foster austin.pm at sam-i-am.com
Mon Aug 16 12:08:13 CDT 2004

I've updated the site for Wednesday's meeting.
Let me know if I've misunderstood or misrepresented anything. I just
added the meeting data/time/topic to the home page and the upcoming
meetings page. Hopefully as I get the wrinkles out of this process, we
can get these updates online sooner to give a little more notice to
people considering attending - at minimum the date, time and location.

I'd like to do a little maintenance/makeover to make the updates a
little easier. Are there any people or precedents I should take into
consideration? Is DeWayne Mangan on the list?

Is the decision to keep the site all static html a deliberate one? Is
there a wish list for what the site should do/say that it doesn't right
now? I'm not proposing a major overhaul, but if there are issues I can
fix while I'm in there I'd be happy to.

thanks,
Sam