APM: [REMINDER] Monthly Gathering July 17th -- TONIGHT

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Wed Jul 17 09:36:10 CDT 2002

Where: Saba Blue Water Cafe
When: 6-8 pm, Wednesday July 17th.
Directions: http://www.sabacafe.com (208-D West 4th Street)

Everyone-

Since Wayne missed it last month (and everyone is too busy to think of
alternatives), we are planning our July gathering at  Saba again. They have
happy hour from 5-7 pm, so we are gathering for APM starting at 6 pm. Happy
hour includes their $3 specialty drinks and $3 select appetizers. There is
plenty of parking two blocks west around the park and in the area south of
the Intel building skeleton.

The Gathering will begin at 6 pm, and last until 8 pm or until people go
home. Bring your perl questions, and perl notable items and we'll have a
good discussion. One topic of discussion will be our fall meeting topics,
so if you want something scheduled, post it to the list or bring it to the
gathering.

David

David H. Bluestein II                         President & Lead Developer
dbii at mudpuddle.com                         ii, inc.

http://www.interaction.net
-        Specializing in Designing Interactive Websites        -
-              and Searchable Internet Databases                   -