[Auckland-pm] Is anyone out there?

Evan Harris spanner at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jan 13 10:59:39 PST 2006

Hi there Dan and Jacinta

I subscribed just recently in a fit of Christmas break madness
and was also wondering what - if anything - ever occurred here :)
It certainly is much quieter than any other list I am subscribed to.

Oh well, at least the traffic isn't going to flood my inbox.

Hello to everybody else !

Regards
Evan Harris