[AC::PM] Tech Meeting Announcement - October 13th @ 7PM

Michael Greb michael at thegrebs.com
Sun Oct 2 15:37:27 PDT 2011

._____. .__________________________________________________________________.
| ._. | | .______________________________________________________________. |
| |_| |_|_|___.                                                   _____  | |
|___| |_____. |     The Atlantic City Perl Mongers (AC.PM)       | ._. | | |
.___|_|_| |_| |     cordially invites you to the October     .___| |_|_|_| |
| ._____| |___|    meeting, Thursday, October 13th, 2011     | ._| |_______|
| | | |_| |                  at Linode in                    | |_|_|_| |___.
| | |_____|              Galloway, New Jersey                |_______| |_. |
| |______________________________________________________________| | | |_| |
|__________________________________________________________________| |_____|

The October meeting will be held one week early, on the 2nd Thursday instead
of the 3rd as Danny Ariti is in town from the outback down under and wishes
to attend.

If anyone wishes to present we don't have a confirmed speaker yet.  If all
else fails, I have a 20 minute talk on "Network Abuse Source Analysis with
Perl" and then Stan and I can put some slides together for a 20 minute talk
on the awesomeness that was the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop 2011.

The meeting will be at 7pm at the Linode offices:
Linode.com
329 E Jimmie Leeds Road
Galloway, NJ 08205

Maps and directions are available via Google at <http://g.co/maps/ur3x8>.