[AC::PM] October Meeting - Website Hackathon 10/13 @ 7 PM

Michael Greb michael at thegrebs.com
Tue Oct 11 07:38:35 PDT 2011

This month's meeting we will be having a hackathon on the website.

Danny has the template about done so we will start off with a brief
introduction to Mojolicious.  We will make sure everyone is added to
the GitHub ACPM group and then get to work making web 3.0 awesomeness.

Potential features:
  * twitter integration
  * next meeting information from Google Calendar or a YAML file
  * members' list
  * your idea here

Bring a laptop and don't worry if you are new to Perl.  We will work
in teams on various aspects of the site, there will be room for all
skill levels to participate.

See you Thursday, October 13th at 7PM at the Linode offices.

Mike