Gnome Filer & Perl

Arthur Corliss corliss at odinicfoundation.org
Tue Nov 16 02:07:02 CST 1999

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Tony wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 corliss at alaskapm.org wrote:
> >
> > I remember looking at your site not long ago, after a notice on Freshmeat.
> > Cool idea.  :-)  Anyone here do any Perl GUI development?  That's one area I
> > have yet to try my hand at. . .
>
> I was on freshmeat?  Holy cow!  I didn't know that.
>
> I've done some Perl-Gtk+ stuff (not much) and then the working with the
> 4gl stuff in Gnome Filer.  Other than that-- nothing for GUI development.

Hold on, now you're going to make me second-guess myself (who knows what bits
from where drift through my consciousness ;-).  I did see a notice before, and
I have visited your site, so it was *somewhere*.  :-)

But, since we're on this topic, anyone still interested in a guide/directory
to member's code & projects?  This one is a great one for it. . .

Remember, people, this group (and its resources) are available for whatever
use we can make of it.  Let me know what you want, I'll try to make it happen.
. .

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/