Learning Perl

Arthur Corliss corliss at odinicfoundation.org
Mon Nov 15 15:37:33 CST 1999

And the lucky winner is ;-) :

	Josh Burroughs <jburroug at lib.uaa.alaska.edu>

Josh is the lucky guinea pig who gets to read (and keep) a free book on Perl!
Give me a call, Josh, and we'll get our paths to cross to make this happen.

For the rest of you, I still encourage you to learn Perl, and extend an
invitation to use the AK Perl Mongers list for help and discussion (info at
http://www.alaskapm.org/).

Consolation/Booby Prize--goes to liam11 <liam11 at gci.net>, as runner up.  I'll
donate my old copy of Learning Perl.  :-)  Contact me as well.

Any other Perl Monger want to donate an old copy of Learning Perl?  I've got a
list of bodies who'd love to get one--recycle those old books!

:-)  I'd like to thank AKLUG for allowing this temporary interruption. . . ;-)

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/