Roll Call. . .

corliss at alaskapm.org corliss at alaskapm.org
Tue Nov 16 01:45:51 CST 1999

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, J. Scot Ridgway wrote:

> Well I must say that I haven't thought it through either but could be
> something like a a simulated ice classic--I think this one would be more
> trouble than it is worth...

<G>  I wouldn't even know where to begin.  Too many factors. . .

> Nay, the Cookbook is fairly useful I must say I just have not used it as
> much. I did enjoy some of the interesting views in Advanced though.

I use it all the time.  Of course, my bias may be slightly explained by my
having read all of the others you mentioned, but I've yet to buy the Advanced
Perl. <cringing in shame>

> Hey, I did include Apache as in Apache.pm, yeah, yeah I know :-)
>
> Curses => Not much for me here either.

;-)  To each their own. . .

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Perl Monger/Alaska Perl Mongers