Roll Call. . .

corliss at alaskapm.org corliss at alaskapm.org
Mon Nov 15 20:55:41 CST 1999

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, J. Scot Ridgway wrote:

> Present..

<Sheesh>  Too many of you wisenheimers out there.  Does *anyone* have any
input (good/bad) on what I've just thrown on the table?  Is anyone interested
in a small Perl contest?  Does anyone want to participate in meetings?

Go ahead, make me drag it out of you. . . ;-P

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Perl Monger/Alaska Perl Mongers
	  http://www.alaskapm.org/