[albany-pm] Next meetings dates?

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:06:22 PDT 2014

Mongers,

I'm looking into dates for our next tech meeting. EG Library has 22 and 29 September available. Any preferences? I hope to book the room by Friday this week.

In terms of talks, Leander has suggested a code review meeting. It sounds like a great idea to me; I'm the only one at work who speaks Perl, and I don't think I've ever gotten feedback on any of my code. How about it?

-Pat

	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments