[adelaide.pm] [JOB] Web Analyst Programmer - Digital Marketing

Ken Saman ken.saman at youramigo.com
Wed Aug 4 22:26:27 PDT 2010

Demand for our services is growing overseas and so we are expanding our Adelaide
engineering team.

We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is seeking a career in
the world of online marketing: Google, Bing, Yahoo...

    * Excellent salary + performance-based bonuses
    * Permanent full time opportunity - Adelaide CBD
    * Work with the likes of Dell, Office Depot and Avon

YourAmigo is an innovative international company that was established in 1999
and is head-quartered in Adelaide with offices in the US, Europe and the Asia
Pacific.

Every day, we deliver millions of dollars worth of online sales to our customers
around the world. We do this by applying our unique expertise and patented
technology to create and carefully manage unique online content for some of the
world's leading companies like Dell, Office Depot and Home Shopping Network to
name a few.

This is a key role that involves:

    * Developing and maintaining unique online content for leading e-commerce
sites
    * Performing detailed keyword research and analysis
    * Develop and monitor metric-driven tests to grow user traffic and
conversion rate
    * Setting up automated crawling of clients' existing content
    * Liaising with customer technical teams and overseas account managers
    * Monitoring and improving the performance of key e-commerce metrics

The successful applicant will have:

    * A common sense approach to solving complex problems
    * A focus on producing tangible results
    * An understanding of web technologies and search engines
    * Experience working in a Linux development environment
    * Experience with HTML, Javascript, HTTP protocol and SQL
    * Experience with Perl or other scripting languages would be an advantage

Submit your application to me by sending an email to employment at youramigo.com

You must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to apply.

--

Ken Saman
Vice President Operations