[adelaide.pm] C-c-c-c-c-c-combo meeting!

Justin Hawkins justin at hawkins.id.au
Thu Aug 19 16:36:32 PDT 2010

In an unprecedented move, next Thursday's social will also be the tech meeting!

David Lloyd has graciously agreed to give a talk, the details of which I won't give away (as I don't exactly know them :-)

Location will be here at Quantum Adelaide, time probably around 6pm. Dinner afterward - start queueing up your dinner recommendations.

I leave you with this piece of spam I found on linkedin:

----

"Hi I have recently joined Perl Mongrels and have placed a very attractive Perl Developer role on the Job board. Please have a look!"

----

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins