[ABE.pm] YAPC.NA Master Classes

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Sun Jun 10 18:38:10 PDT 2007

Well, I just learned something about attending YAPCs; don't book your
flight until the last minute.

I'm interested in taking one of the Master Classes they just announced
but to do that I've got to change my returning flight and that change
will cost more than the original round-trip tickets!

So the Master Class will cost me about $500 all told.  Are these guys
worth it?  I know who they are by reputation but that doesn't tell me if
these guys are any good in a classroom or, more importantly, if I'll
learn $500 worth of stuff.

What do you guys think about these classes?

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357