[ABE.pm] Pittsburgh Perl Workshop

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:01:10 PDT 2007

On 8/23/07, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:

> October 13-14th.  Pittsburgh.  The Pittsburgh Perl Workshop.  YOU WILL
> ATTEND.
>
>   http://pghpw.org/ppw2007/

Any idea when registration is?

I've submitted a few talks, which means I will have to have some new talks
> prepared and given in preparation for the PGHPW.  Probably not by our next
> meeting, though -- Aug 5.
>
> The talks are:
>
>   * Sub::Exporter - nothing new, here; I've given this talk before
>   * App::Cmd  - for writing easy-to-maintain complex CLI programs
>   * Perl 5.10 - the talk version of my emails to the group!
>
> Anyone interested in joining me in Pittsburgh?

I am going this year. I registered last year, but coudn't make it. I could
probably cajole the wife into letting me have the minivan, so I could carry
7 people including myself.

Ted

--
If you mess with a thing long enough, it'll break.
                -- Schmidt