[ABE.pm] Pittsburgh Perl Workshop

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Thu Aug 23 13:50:20 PDT 2007

October 13-14th.  Pittsburgh.  The Pittsburgh Perl Workshop.  YOU WILL ATTEND.

  http://pghpw.org/ppw2007/

I've submitted a few talks, which means I will have to have some new talks
prepared and given in preparation for the PGHPW.  Probably not by our next
meeting, though -- Aug 5.

The talks are:

  * Sub::Exporter - nothing new, here; I've given this talk before
  * App::Cmd  - for writing easy-to-maintain complex CLI programs
  * Perl 5.10 - the talk version of my emails to the group!

Anyone interested in joining me in Pittsburgh?