[ABE.pm] and the winner is...

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:27:01 PDT 2006

Yes as soon as I got home I looked it up on CPAN decided once again,
what a beautiful thing - its going to save me lots of time, and I
somehow got to reading the documentation for MIME::Entity and
Mail::Header.

and IO::All is going to keep me awake tonight...

On 6/8/06, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:

> And the winners of this month's Perl Monger's meeting are... Faber, Ted, and
> Ricardo, who showed up.

"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits
of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does
at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower."
  -- Robert M Pirsig

  -- Robert M Pirsig