[ABE.pm] May 10: the Jeff and Geoff show

Jim Eshleman jce0 at Lehigh.EDU
Mon May 3 23:11:43 CDT 2004

Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi all
>
> so, this coming monday Jeff and I will be making the trip to abe.pm.
>
> I'll leave it to Jeff to introduce his talk, but mine will be "Writing Tests
> with Apache-Test" aka the 45 minute, brief but effective introduction to the
> Apache-Test framework.
>
> anyway, we'll be needing directions.  I'll assume that these
>
>   http://www3.lehigh.edu/about/ludrivingdirs.asp
>
> are sufficient, as long as somebody tells me which campus we'll need to get
> to, and whether 111 of Maginnes Hall (as stated on the wiki) is still the
> proper place.  more detailed directions (parking, etc) once we get to campus
> greatly appreciated.
>
> --Geoff

   http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/abe-pm/2004-March/000040.html

   http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/abe-pm/2004-April/000080.html

   We're at the Asa Packer (main) Campus.  As noted in the second
reference the new meeting room is directly across from the parking
garage.  Let us know if you need more/better directions.  I'll see about
getting the phone # in the meeting room.

Jim