[ABE.pm] next meeting

Jim Eshleman jce0 at Lehigh.EDU
Fri Mar 5 11:04:11 CST 2004

> For us out-of-staters, can you give directions or a street address?

   Hey, I just work here, in the basement, in a cube :-)  But I'll try.

   From NJ, 78W to the Bethlehem/Hellertown exit, right onto 412 toward
Bethlehem.  After you pass the remains of Bethlehem Steel there's a
light where 412 branches off to the right and becomes 3rd Street,
continuing straight becomes 4th Street.  If you can get to the
intersection of 4th and New you're probably close enough to weeze our
wireless.  Turn left onto New street, up a block or three to a three-way
stop ("tee") and turn right onto Morton.  Left at the stop sign onto
Vine, next left onto Asa Drive and left into the parking gargage.

   Maps here may help:

     http://www3.lehigh.edu/about/lumapsdirections.asp

   Phil/Steve, would you double check my directions?

Jim