[ABE.pm] YAPC rides

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Fri Jun 4 02:41:41 CDT 2004

* Phil Lawrence <phil at five-lawrences.com> [2004-06-03T19:00:25]
> So far we have Steve Lidie, rjbs, and myself riding up together.  Steve,
> will we be leaving early enough on Tuesday to make the welcome dinner?
> If so we should RSVP to the kwiki.

I'm room, up there, with my pal Bryan from PHL.pm.  If nobody else needs
a seat in the Philmobile, I bet he could cope with a lift (and would get
himself to ABE).  If several more people need a lift, he and I can take
a bus.

> Hmmm. rjbs, are you a vegitarian?  If not be prepared to get yer meat
> on, we eat a lot of beef while travelling to YAPC!  Yee-haa, double
> whoppers with three kinds of cheese!

I WILL GET MY MEAT ON.  I'm not sure I've ever had a double whopper.
They have a usually tasty (for fast food) Bacon Double Cheeseburger XL
here in the UK.  It's immense.  Like, 4-5 inches across the patty.

Man, I'm hungry.  Where's the breakfast cart?