[ABE.pm] next meeting's topic

Phil Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Thu Jun 3 18:09:02 CDT 2004

Well,

I'm back from vacation, where I mostly ate pie.  I also went to the zoo
(twice), an indoor waterpark, played cards almost every day, ran with my
wife, ran with the dog, ran with the kids, ran with my lonesome...  and
then I ate more pie.  Oh, and it was 1200 miles each way, with nothing
to keep me company in the wee hours but 4 people and a dog sawing logs,
a bit of wakey-wakey medcine, fudge with walnuts, chex party mix, ham
sandwiches, and...  well, I was out of pie by that point.

Why is vacation always about food?

Ah, yes, the point of this email.  I coded...  two tests.  So I've got
nothing to present at our next meeting, except maybe I could show off
this new layer of what I presume to be pie that has wrapped itself
around my muscles.  :-/

prl