[Zurich-pm] Google Open Source Jam, 22 May 2008

nik nik at google.com
Fri May 16 01:58:59 PDT 2008

Hi Zurich Perl Mongers

My apologies for the post in English.

I thought you all might be interested in the Google Open Source Jam
event that's happening at the Google offices in Brandschenkestrasse.

 From the original message announcing this:

http://groups.google.com/group/open-source-jam-zurich/browse_thread/thread/b05ba5fb93892932
===
When: May 22, 2008, 18:00 CEST until about 22:00 CEST
Where: Google office at Brandschenkestrasse 110, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland
Signup: http://services.google.com/events/ossjam_zurich_2008_2

There will be free drinks, Free Beer[2] and food. Feel free to invite
your friend and/or coworkers to sign up, too. In case you want to hold
a lightning talk[3], please tell us so in the signup form.
===

As well as working at Google I'm a long time Perl user and developer
(nikc at cpan.org) and used to play a part in the London Perl Mongers group.

It would be great to meet other Perl users from Zurich and the
surrounding area.

If you'd like to attend please sign up at

    http://services.google.com/events/ossjam_zurich_2008_2

If you've not been to one of these events before there's some useful
information at

    http://groups.google.com/group/open-source-jam-zurich