[za-pm] Padre IDE

Spike spike at mweb.co.za
Mon Jan 24 22:12:48 PST 2011

Yep - that's why I have a shorcut to perl -cw that I run first. When I
get time I want to make a simple shell script that will run perl -c and
then only run perltidy if that is successful.

Vim is well worth persevering with - you will soon be putting little
'wq' typos i all your M$ docs :-)
Best "beginig vi" tip I was given was to hit the Esc key more than once
to be sure - it's quicker to hit it a few times than think about what
mode you are in.