[za-pm] Padre IDE

Walter Kruse ou_ryperd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:53:34 PST 2011

Hi

I know it's un-geeky and heavy, but I use Eclipse with the EPIC plugin for Perl. I also use Eclipse for Java, Ruby, Python, DocBook and much more.

Years ago I stumbled upon a Russian dude (Murad Kakabayev)'s Perl editor for Windows, written in Delphi. I used it for a long while and loved the one-click syntax check among other features. It has since become abandonware, but he gave me permission to make the last version available on my site. (http://www.ou-ryperd.net/wiki/index.php?title=Coding#Perl). I also have the source code available for anyone interested.

krgds
Walter