[za-pm] The Perl Foundation

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:17:48 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Anne Wainwright
<anotheranne at fables.co.za> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You might find the following link of interest as regards Perl Politics!
>
> Gabor Szabo is an active member of the pm_org list.

and now he also listens in on za.pm :)

> http://blogs.perl.org/users/gabor_szabo/2010/07/what-would-you-like-tpf-to-do.html

and it would be very important to read your comments as well.
Even if you think "The big guys are not interested in my opinion" or better yes,
especially then, it would be a good chance to voice your opinion.
Tell them what do you know about TPF.
Tell them what you'd like it to do for you.

> On the same site, blogs by 'a casual coder' are mine.

http://blogs.perl.org/users/a_casual_coder/

nice to see you there!

regards
  Gabor