[za-pm] membership stats

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Thu Apr 1 12:38:59 PDT 2010

Hi,

For the record we have 61 members.

I identify 36 as having a local address, so possibly considering the
gmail & similar addresses we may have about 40 local members. Some are
clearly overseas (ie. .ca or .ru) while others are indeterminate
because of multinational corporate addresses.

posts are also now archived on Mail Archive. This also provides an RSS
feed if wanted, and is anyway a nice way to check out recent list mail.

 http://www.mail-archive.com/za-pm@pm.org/

(well, with mail-archive subscribed this first email should set it up
automagically)

Regards
Anne