[Za-pm] paths in @INC global special array

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Fri Oct 24 11:10:40 PDT 2008

Hello, Brent,

well,

$ /cat/etc/issue

returned my original Libranet logo with "Libranet GNU/Linux 2.8.1 \m \n \l
so I suppose that is the kernel which is same as ever it was. The debian name that I use when updating online is Sarge which I realise is a bit dated now.

Not tonight, but I'll have a go at uninstall / reinstall of Perl this weekend, I am just worried that I may leave stuff lying around that will give me the same problem again after doing that.

thanks, enjoy your w/e
Anne

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:42:23 +0200
Brent wrote:

|> Anne Wainwright wrote:
|> > Hi,
|> >
|> > Any one at home?
|> >
|> > I upgraded my entire system (a Debian upgrade) for various reasons and now my perl is broken. Specifically the path
|>
|> Hiya
|>
|> What debian are your running.
|>
|> If you not sure ....  cat /etc/issue
|>
|> Regards