[Za-pm] Maintaining state

Werner Moller wernerm at ifusion.co.za
Thu Sep 11 02:54:10 CDT 2003

Hi Guys,

I need to maintain state (cookies, variables, sticky widgets or something)
on a website where users log in and need to retrieve their information.
However, the html pages and forms have already been designed with
DreamweaverMX which rules out dynamic page generation with CGI. How do I go
about retrieving information and placing it on the fields in the html pages
after the user have logged in? I've completed the "Registration" scripts
which place the information into a MySQL database.

Werner Moller