[Za-pm] 2 * Perl/Gtk Q's

Nico Coetzee nico at itfirms.co.za
Fri Oct 31 14:19:11 CST 2003

Not to sure if you can change Window Icons - that is generally controlled by
the Window Manager ( assuming X ). Unfortunately I'm no Gtk bof, but I assume
it's close to Tk although I might be completely wrong.

What I did use a couple of times in Tk, was this help for menus:
<http://search.cpan.org/~ni-s/Tk-804.025_beta4/pod/Menu.pod>. It's very
similar to what you do in other langauges which uses visual objects, in that
you just specify the accelerator key when you define the menu entries.

I hope this somewhat helps

Cheers