[Za-pm] Intro's

r a rory at mighty.co.za
Fri May 16 03:43:45 CDT 2003

Hi

I'm Rory Austin. I joined this list when there were about 3
people and didn't have much hope for it. Now there's 30
people and I'm impressed.

I'm in Cape Town, a full-time first year computer science
student at UCT. I learn't perl in the beginning only for
CGI programming. I've been freelancing doing custom
CGI/Perl programming for about 4 years. That's also how I
got my intro to linux (among other things). Then I started
using perl for other tasks as well. I love the language.

As for linux I used to dual-boot Win98 and Suse
6.something. I'm currently only running XP on my home
machine but as soon as I get a new HDD I will install
Mandrake 9.1.

Rory Austin

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile