[Za-pm] perl & XML

Nico Coetzee nico at itfirms.co.za
Tue May 13 14:34:48 CDT 2003

I have a project like that going on Sourceforge - but I battle to find the
time to spend on it. You can have a look here: http://lsmi.sourceforge.net/

Cheers

--
Nico Coetzee

http://www.itfirms.co.za/
http://za.pm.org/
http://forums.databasejournal.com/

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a
test load.