[Za-pm] Membership Update

Nico Coetzee nico at itfirms.co.za
Tue May 13 13:53:38 CDT 2003

Good point - I just started at the obvious ( for me ) starting point. If you
have some contacts in Mac world - please feel free to invite them as well.

Cheers

--
Nico Coetzee

http://www.itfirms.co.za/
http://za.pm.org/
http://forums.databasejournal.com/

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a
test load.