[Za-pm] Membership Update

Sean Carte scarte at pan.uzulu.ac.za
Tue May 13 00:47:09 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 20:52, Nico Coetzee wrote:
> Does anybody of you have contact with members from other LUG's in SA?

Is there a reason for specifically targetting Linux users? What about
Mac users?

Shall I inform the MacSupport list
<http://guests.cs.wits.ac.za/listserv/listservs.html> (run by Jon
Ostrowick at Wits)?
--
Regards
Sean Carte

University of Zululand
Network Services Unit
Phone: 035 902 6081
Fax: 035 902 6028

"You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no
fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them
became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who
are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome
their sanity. You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a
funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other
half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going
"squawk, squawk, squawk..." And then you can go "Neurhhh! Neurhhh!" and
then you can roll around on the floor going "pting pting pting"..." --
Reverend Belling