[Za-pm] ADMIN : Promoting za.pm.org

Nico Coetzee nico at itfirms.co.za
Sun May 11 05:55:02 CDT 2003

Hi all

I have started some foot work for promoting za.pm.org, but I need your help as
well. I have posted to the following mailing lists:

GLUG - Gauteng Linux User Group
2600 - The local underground

You you have any other suggestions, please let me know. In the mean time I
will try to ID other *nix user groups in SA, and post to them as well.

BTW: I know long signatures is not advisable, but if you feel one extra line
can't hurt, please add the URL to za.pm.org in your sigs.

that will be all.

Cheers

--
Nico Coetzee

http://www.itfirms.co.za/
http://za.pm.org/
http://forums.databasejournal.com/

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a
test load.