[Za-pm] apache, cgi-bin, mdk9.1

Steve Cox - dig steve at dig.co.za
Sun Jun 8 11:48:20 CDT 2003

Okay, I hope I can make this clear enough. If you might be able to help I can
mail my .conf files off list.

I am running mdk9.1 with apache2, php, perl. Everything was working fine. I
wanted to add other websites to dev on locally mainly, and went for the
userdir option. I used that wiz in mandrake and things seemed to work okay. I
have got my different websites, php works, and perl is running if I call the
test.pl script from the cgi-bin. My problem. I have a perl script to search a
csv file, and return the output to a html template and it worked b4 my
change. It doesnt work now. My script keeps saying it cant open the csv file,
which happens to be in the cgi-bin as well, at the same level at the script.
I have been through the permissions over and over they seem fine. The csv
file is fine. I have tried to call the csv file from the browser directly and
I get an internal config error. I have tried with the csv file in the normal
html page dir and I can call it fine. Put that in my .pl script, no go, still
get that it cant open the .csv file. I have butchered my apache .conf files,
and I just cant see what I need to change. If anyone has some advice or is
will ing to look at my .conf files, please let me know.

Regards
Steve Cox.